Friday, December 31, 2010

Coming Soon



Hey guys! This is the official trailer for "HardCore Wild" Season 3. This season contains alot of new and exciting things. There are plenty of new Herps, crazy situations, and alot of awesome info on these new and old creatures. Its sure to be a blast let me tell you. Now, I'm not goin to be posting any videos of Season 3 untill Spring 2011 as you saw in the trailer. I just decided to go ahead and get the trailer up so all you HCW fans could have something to look forward to come spring. I'm going to be doing a new series as well starting Jan 1st, 2011 called "School For Herpers" and I will get into that more when I post my New Years video and blog. Well I hope you guys are looking forward to the new season! Stay safe out there Herping!

No comments:

Post a Comment